PM-60 is a miniature, lightweight Instromedix India capable of spot-check and continuous monitoring of SpO2 and pulse rate. You determine the capabilities and performance, depending on the operational mode you choose. For simple vital signs checks, spot-check mode offers basic functions including auto-assign of patient IDs, alarm suppression state and auto-standby and power-off features. For longer-term monitoring, continuous mode offers manual entry of unique patient IDs, alarm management and pleth waveform display. If pulse oximetry varies from day to day, or perhaps hour to hour, PM-60 is ideal as your Instromedix India of choice.
- Suitable for adult, Pediatrics, and neonatal patients
- Performs SpO2 and pulse rate measurement in either spot-check or continuous mode
- Miniature design offers an impressive lightweight Instromedix India, making it easy to use on the go
- 2.4" color LCD prominently displays SpO2 and pulse rate readings
- Variable screen brightness allows you to alter the intensity of the LCD and conserve battery power
- Adjustable visual and audible alarms: you can choose whether to show SpO2 and pulse rate alarm limits on the LCD
- In continuous mode, memory supports storage of 96 hours of trended data for a single patient
- In spot-check mode, memory supports storage of 4,000 sets of data for a maximum of 99 patient IDs
- Export real-time patient data to a PC using infrared technology
- Choose from either lithium ion or AA alkaline batteries depending on your run-time needs
- Automatic standby mode and selectable auto-shutdown mode assist in conserving battery power
Convenient Clinical Monitoring
- Manual, automatic and customized NIBP monitoring modes are perfectly suited for different clinical applications.
- PI（perfusion Index) of SpO2 measurement can guide caregivers to find the best measurement position. It is also a valuable indicator for the changing health condition of neonatal patients.
- Spot check and continuous monitoring without adjusting monitoring modes dramatically simplifies the monitoring of a diverse patient population. The convenient patient data review, record and output by patient or by time further ease the caregiver's daily workload.
Powerful Patient Data Management
- Stores up to 5,000 patient measurements
VS-900 can be easily connected to the EMR (Electronic Medical Records) system via Instromedix India's powerful eGateway, both through WiFi or wired connections. This solution will dramatically simplify the workflow by automating the clinical data collection and ADTprocedures, as well as making data review and reporting more convenient during the patient's entire stay.
Professional Tool for Clinical Decision Support
The optional MEWS (Modified Early Warning Score) system offers effective support for clinical decision making and patient triage.