BeneHeart R12 delivers rapid and accurate ECG diagnosis to help you meet a varity of clinical demands.
Environment and Modernization
Paperless process delivers faster patient testing and reduces the use of costly ECG paper
- Full print preview image helps you decide if an immediate repeat of an ECG recording is needed, giving you a faster workflow than ever before;
- Preview image for instantaneous on-screen review allows you to send data to the ECG management system without printing;
- Review on screen helps you to retrieve previous ECG reports at any time.
Quality and Performance
Easy to use technology saves you time
- 8-inch high-resolution colour display
- Optional touchscreen
- User friendly workflow buttons
- Modern designed soft touch hotkeys
- Standard keyboard layout
- Patient demographics can be retrieved from the worklist
- Anatomically designed cable to minimise tangling and lead reversal
- Optional barcode scanner for rapid input of accurate patient demographics
Measurement and Diagnosis
Globally recognized Glasgow 12-lead analysis supports diagnostic confidence:
- Accurate diagnosis in adults and children from birth upwards;
Age, gender and ethnicity specific criteria to improve accuracy for individual patients; Six Critical Value highlighted warnings aid rapid response for potentially urgent issues; Automated diagnosis using the V4R (C4R) electrode placement is ideal for paediatric patients;
Automated re-analysis after modification of patient demographics aids rapid ECG capture with the option to add patient information later.Digital pacemaker detection provides reliable report of atrial, ventricular and A-V sequential pacing mode without selecting pacemaker detection sensitivity.
Peripherals and Communications